Design, Test, and Deliver Your Next Breakthrough with a Flexible Midrange Signal Analysis Platform
The MXA signal analyzer is the optimum choice as you take next-generation wireless devices to market. In research and development (R&D), characterize signals from virtually any wireless device quickly and confidently with up-to-date parametric or RF functional tests. The intuitive multi-touch interface shortens design verification test times by minimizing measurement complexity, even when working with cutting-edge devices. In manufacturing, the MXA helps you increase throughput and yield while reducing costs with the fastest, most accurate signal and spectrum measurements in a midrange benchtop analyzer.
- See more with a wide frequency range of 10 Hz to 50 GHz with up to 160 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Measure with greater confidence using best-in-class phase noise performance
- Shorten test times with hardware-accelerated power measurements, rapid display updates, rapid marker peak searches, and fast sweeps
- Get complete signal characterization by capturing longer I/Q samples
- Accurately analyze complex signals such as 802.11ac with EVM as low as 0.3 percent (–50 dB)
- Simplify testing with one-button measurements using X-Series applications
- Capture elusive or transient signals with full-band real-time spectrum analysis
Minimize Troubleshooting Time
The MXA signal analyzer helps you find and solve problems faster with correlated results, minimal setup time, and customized measurement displays. Color-coded results and coupled markers make it easy to identify measurements and important events occurring in your new-generation wireless devices.
X-Series Applications — Simplify Complex Measurements and Deliver Repeatable Results
Understand the performance of your cellular, wireless, and aerospace/defense devices and designs with downloadable X-Series applications.
- Gain more insight into device performance from parametric measurements to the latest standards-compliant wireless measurements
- Accelerate design with integrated applications that put consistent measurements at your fingertips across design, validation, and production
- Leverage built-in measurement expertise to quickly understand signals and device performance
- Share applications across multiple instruments with available transportable licenses
Interested in a N9020B?
Data Sheets 2020.12.09
N9020B MXA X-Series Signal Analyzer, Multi-touch
EMI 相符性測試 vs. EMI先期認證測試
OTA Test for Millimeter-Wave 5G NR Devices and Systems
Application Notes 2019.03.19
LoRaWAN Test Challenges and Solutions
Don’t sacrifice the benefits of millimeter-wave equipment by missing the basics