Quickly Adapt to Evolving Test Requirements of Wireless Devices
Built for wireless device test, the MXA signal analyzer helps you characterize signals from virtually any wireless device quickly and confidently with up-to-date parametric or RF functional tests. The intuitive multi-touch interface minimizes measurement complexity, even when working with cutting-edge devices.
- See more with a wide frequency range of 10 Hz to 50 GHz with up to 160 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Shorten test times with hardware-accelerated power measurements, rapid display updates, rapid marker peak searches, and fast sweeps
- Get complete signal characterization by capturing longer I/Q samples
- Accurately analyze complex signals with EVM as low as 0.3 percent (–50 dB)
- Simplify testing with one-button measurements using PathWave X-Series measurement applications
- Capture elusive or transient signals with full-band real-time spectrum analysis
Minimize Troubleshooting Time
The MXA signal analyzer helps you find and solve problems faster with correlated results, minimal setup time, and customized measurement displays. Color-coded results and coupled markers make it easy to identify measurements and important events occurring in your new-generation wireless devices.
X-Series Applications — Simplify Complex Measurements and Deliver Repeatable Results
Understand the performance of your cellular, wireless, and aerospace/defense devices and designs with downloadable X-Series applications.
- Gain more insight into device performance from parametric measurements to the latest standards-compliant wireless measurements
- Accelerate design with integrated applications that put consistent measurements at your fingertips across design, validation, and production
- Leverage built-in measurement expertise to quickly understand signals and device performance
- Share applications across multiple instruments with available transportable licenses
Interested in a N9020B?
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2020.12.09
N9020B MXA X-Series Signal Analyzer, Multi-touch
White Papers 2018.08.06
EMI Compliance Test vs. EMI Pre-Compliance Test
White Papers 2021.03.09
OTA Test for Millimeter-Wave 5G NR Devices and Systems
Application Notes 2019.03.19
LoRaWAN Test Challenges and Solutions
Four Best Practices for Precise Millimeter-Wave Measurements