What are you looking for?
- An all-in-one next generation NPB to cover visibility for today and tomorrow in 10/25/40/50/100/200/400G speeds
- High density flexibility up to 152x10G/25G/50G, 32x40G, 64x100G, 32x200G, 16x400G (including fan outs)
- Packet transformation features on every port: header stripping, timestamping, tunneled IP filtering, data masking and tunnel creation/termination
- Resilient, active-active inline and out-of-band capabilities
- Built-in line-rate filtering and lossless processing capabilities
- Easy-to-use web interface with point-and- click functionality
- Accurate timestamping with sources from: NTP, 1588 PTP, or 1PPS+ToD (G.8271) with two independent 1PPS
- Supports both NRZ and PAM4 standards for maximum port density and flexibility
- FPGA based PacketStack supports line rate deduplication, packet trimming and burst protection up to 400G in increments of 25G
- On-board powerful 16-core CPU allows support of AppStack and SecureStack and more stacks in the future
Keep up With Your Network’s Speed, Size and Complexity
Increasingly large, fast and complex hybrid, software defined networks can overwhelm security and monitoring tools and create blind spots. Turbocharge your security and monitoring tools by intelligently providing them all the data they need, even at 400G speeds without packet drops.
Future Proof Flexibility
Functionality and speeds can be incrementally licensed to meet your needs, as your tools and networks evolve. With full support for 10G, 25G, 40G, 50G, 100G, 200G and 400G we have you covered.
Advanced features offer maximum efficiency with packet deduplication, application filtering, decryption (both inline and out-of-band), and metadata generation.
Deliver network traffic to your out-of-band monitoring tools with speed and accuracy. Keysight's dynamic filtering engine makes it easy to identify relevant interactions, even as your network grows and changes.
Network Visibility Architecture for the Hybrid, Multi-Cloud Enterprise
Get the EMA Report
Networks are gaining speed and complexity to support hybrid IT networks, multi-cloud business deployments for applications such as 5G, remote work, artificial intelligence (AI), video streaming and augmented/virtual reality (AR/VR).
Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) explored this trend in a new report, discovering that 96% of organizations find packet analysis critical to cybersecurity operations, which amplifies the need for network visibility solutions like the new Vision 400 series.
Stack up Keysight’s leading visibility intelligence features to optimize your traffic analysis and security tool performance. Used with a network packet broker, virtual or cloud platform, the extensive set of intelligent features allows you to modify, mold, and transport traffic specific to tool needs. Each feature is executed with a purpose-built design to ensure you get the best performance whether in a physical data center or the cloud. To learn more, click on each stack.