What are you looking for?
- Scalable visibility for today and tomorrow in 10/25/40/50/100/200/400G speeds
- High density flexibility up to 152x10G/25G/50G, 32x40G, 64x100G, 32x200G, 16x400G (including fan outs)
- Packet transformation features on every port: header stripping, timestamping, tunneled IP filtering, data masking and tunnel creation/termination
- Resilient, active-active inline and out-of-band capabilities
- Built-in line-rate filtering and lossless processing capabilities
- Easy-to-use web interface with point-and-click functionality
- Accurate timestamping with sources from: NTP, 1588 PTP, or 1PPS+ToD (G.8271) with two independent 1PPS
- Supports both NRZ and PAM4 standards for maximum port density and flexibility
Next Generation Edge Aggregation and Traffic Distribution for Enterprises, Service Providers and Data Centers
The Vision Edge 400S (E400S), 400G network packet broker, is ideal for enterprises and service providers with the most demanding networks and is highly scalable from 10G to 400G. It offers advanced networking features desired in standard packet brokers such as packet filtering, load balancing, aggregation, replication and more.
It includes highly unique features that are typically only found in top-of-the-line models including: header stripping and tunnel termination (20+ protocols), timestamping using source MAC substitution, tunneled IP filtering, data masking and L2GRE/VXLAN tunnel origination.
Vision E400S design is based on the Intel® Tofino™ 2, P4-programmable silicon chip, which provides breakthrough performance for complex networking needs (cloud, hybrid, AI, mobile, 4G/5G, remote work, metadata, and more).
This next generation packet broker is the perfect solution for organizations looking for maximum ROI and a high-performance network edge aggregation solution that’s built for today and future growth.
Vision E400S Capabilities
Vision E400S is great for multiple uses, including top-of-the-rack aggregation
- Supports 10/25/40/50/100/200/400G port speeds
- Full-duplex, non-blocking, and line rate L2 forwarding of 9.2 Tbps
- Front panel includes 24 SFP56 and 16 QSFP-DD ports
- Hot-swappable fans, power supplies
- Compact 1RU NPB
Vision E400S supports these features on every port at full line rates.
- Header stripping and Protocol Termination – on twenty different protocols, including any combination of protocols
- Data Masking – protocol header masking for Source/Destination MAC or IP
- Timestamping – Source MAC or INT Timestamping
- Tunnel Origination – Supports up to 255 VxLAN/L2GRE Tunnel per system
Process and monitor packet data with a variety of tools without affecting the network with an Out-of-Band (OOB) deployment. Data is passively copied from the network with our Taps and sent to Vision E400S and other network packet brokers for filtering and processing. Relevant data is then sent to tools, at appropriate speeds, so the tools can operate efficiently. With only the right data being sent, false-positives are minimized and your team has improved relevance of alerts, for a quicker response to incidents.
The Vision E400S has a space-efficient 1RU design. To get the most out of the rack space used and to optimize data speeds for tools, Keysight offers a Fan-Out capability. For example, a 100G port can be used with a break-out to operate as 4 X 25G ports which is ideal for tools that may have only a 25G capacity. Combined with the load-balancing capability, you can ensure your tools are not overloaded and are operating at the optimal capacity.
Network Visibility Architecture for the Hybrid, Multi-Cloud Enterprise
Get the EMA Report
Networks are gaining speed and complexity to support hybrid IT networks, multi-cloud business deployments for applications such as 5G, remote work, artificial intelligence (AI), video streaming and augmented/virtual reality (AR/VR).
Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) explored this trend in a new report, discovering that 96% of organizations find packet analysis critical to cybersecurity operations, which amplifies the need for network visibility solutions like the new Vision 400 series.
Stack up Keysight’s leading visibility intelligence features to optimize your traffic analysis and security tool performance. Used with a network packet broker, virtual or cloud platform, the extensive set of intelligent features allows you to modify, mold, and transport traffic specific to tool needs. Each feature is executed with a purpose-built design to ensure you get the best performance whether in a physical data center or the cloud. To learn more, click on each stack.