- Guaranteed 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability through the operating life of up to 5 million cycles
- Broad attenuation range of 0 to 101 dB, with 1 dB step
- High attenuation accuracy and flatness of +0.4 dB at 26.5 GHz
The M9168C is a programmable step attenuator module based on PXI hybrid platform. The M9168C operates from DC to 26.5 GHz with a guaranteed 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability for each section throughout the 5 million cycles operating life. Superior attenuation accuracy across a wide operating temperature range ensures precise measurements.
M9168C is a signal conditioning module that enhances the measurement accuracy and flexibility of PXI based RF and microwave test systems.
- RF signal path attenuation simulation
- Engineering verification
- RF receiver sensitivity test
- Adjacent channel interference
- Accurate control of RF power levels
Unmatched RF performance
- Guaranteed 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability throughout the operating life of up to 5 million cycles per section
- Broad attenuation range of 0 to 101 dB with 1 dB, 5 dB and 10 dB step
- High attenuation accuracy with flatness of ±0.4 dB at 26.5 GHz
Interested in a M9168C?
Featured Resources for M9168C PXI Programmable Step Attenuator Module, DC to 26.5 GHz
Data Sheets 2018.01.09
PXI Programmable Step Attenuator Module
M9168C PXI Programmable Step Attenuator Module
Application Notes 2014.08.01
Achieve Measurement Accuracy in Microwave Test Systems
User Manuals 2019.12.15
M9168C/68E/69E PXI Programmable Step Attenuator Module Startup and Service Guide