- Improve your test Rx system accuracy by an order of magnitude
- Seamlessly move reference plane to the output of the DUT with easy-to-use, simple command structure and automation
- Frequency range of 10 MHz - 50 GHz
- Compact, palm-size, USB-powered and controlled
- Ultra-stable and repeatable, with precision factory cal data inside
- Both magnitude and phase corrections with tunable, BPSK comb modulation
- US Patent for BPSK modulation calibrator
The U9361F RCal receiver calibrator module consists of connector-specific calibration standards to detect and correct systematic errors. RCal can correct system path losses and frequency response to accurately measure transmitter characteristics at output of device under test.
With the ability to move the reference plane to your device under test, RCal can transfer absolute power accuracy and generate IF flatness corrections (complex magnitude & phase), up to 5 GHz IF bandwidths and a frequency range up to 50 GHz.
The RCal Receiver Calibrator allows you to bring accuracy, efficiency, and value to your signal analyzer.