- Up to 31 thermocouple inputs
- Configurable for thermocouple or voltage input mode independently
- Built-in thermistor for cold junction compensation, zeroing function, and isothermal construction terminal block
- Open thermocouple detection
- NIST traceable calibration
- Voltage input range up to 10 V
- Supports thermocouple type J, K, R, S, T, N, E and B
The Keysight U2802A 31-Channel Thermocouple Input module is a thermocouple input signal conditioner device that functions to convert low input voltage signal from a thermocouple into an output voltage range suitable for the data acquisition device. The U2802A thermocouple signal conditioner is to be used together with the U2355A and U2356A model data acquisition to enable thermocouple inputs.
Giving users more flexibility, the U2802A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, MATLAB® R2007a, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft® Visual Studio®.
Visual Studio and Microsoft are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
MATLAB is a U.S. registered trademark of The Math Works, Inc.
Featured Resources for U2802A 31-Channel Thermocouple Input Signal Conditioner
Application Notes 2020.06.23
Practical Temperature Measurements
Application Notes 2014.07.30
Small Engine Dyno Testing
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Bench and System Switching
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
USB Modular Products
PXI and AXIe Instruments, Software, Reference Solutions and Services
U2741A USB Modular DMM
U2751A 4x8 2 Wire USB Modular Switch Matrix
U2761A USB Modular Function Generator