- Enables automatic, consistent, and fast characterization of Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) using Infiniium 9000 and S-Series oscilloscopes
- Complete test suite for Switch Mode Power Supply includes power device analysis, input line analysis, inrush current analysis, output analysis, turn on/off analysis, modulation analysis
- Analyze at offline mode and report generation for greater flexibility
- Automatic deskewing to reduce switching loss measurement error
- Infiniium 9000 and S-Series oscilloscopes
- Optional U1880A power measurement deskew fixture for voltage and current probes
The U1882B power measurement application for Keysight Infiniium oscilloscopes provides a full suite of power measurements that runs directly on your oscilloscope. The power measurement application offers seven modules to help you characterize your devices: power device analysis, line power analysis, output analysis, turn on/off analysis, transient analysis and modulation analysis. Each module contains relevant measurement and setup selections for easy repeatability. Automatic report generation compiles the results of each test for immediate archival.