- Enables automatic, consistent, and fast characterization of Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) using Infiniium 9000 and S-Series oscilloscopes
- Complete test suite for Switch Mode Power Supply includes power device analysis, input line analysis, inrush current analysis, output analysis, turn on/off analysis, modulation analysis
- Analyze at offline mode and report generation for greater flexibility
- Automatic deskewing to reduce switching loss measurement error
- Infiniium 9000 and S-Series oscilloscopes
- Optional U1880A power measurement deskew fixture for voltage and current probes
The U1882B power measurement application for Keysight Infiniium oscilloscopes provides a full suite of power measurements that runs directly on your oscilloscope. The power measurement application offers seven modules to help you characterize your devices: power device analysis, line power analysis, output analysis, turn on/off analysis, transient analysis, and modulation analysis. Each module contains relevant measurement and set up selections for easy repeatability. Automatic report generation compiles the results of each test for immediate archival.