contributes to the communities where the company operates, participating in
local and global volunteer efforts and supporting numerous charitable and
Keysight in our Communities
Keysight’s worldwide community programs tangibly demonstrate our values and commitment to corporate citizenship, and directly support our key impact goals in the community and education space. Our aim is to be a contributor to community prosperity, both locally and globally, and actively encourage employees to get involved in volunteer efforts.
The company’s engagement and investment in communities are set annually at the corporate and local site levels, and are focused in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education, health and human services, and environmental conservation.
Philanthropic and charitable efforts revolve around our annual Employee Giving Program, which provides employees the opportunity to support a broad range of eligible nonprofit organizations and have their donations matched dollar-for-dollar.
Volunteerism is supported by Keysight leadership and every level of the company. Our employee volunteer program offers four hours of paid time off each month for approved community volunteerism. As such, a multitude of individual, team and site-based volunteerism activities across education, environmental sustainability and human health and service engagements occur regularly.
In addition to the above, Keysight’s STEM education and development efforts span ages and demographics, offering a mix of corporate sponsorship and employee volunteer engagement.
- Our Keysight After School program funds hands-on science experiments and is delivered by local Keysight employee volunteers all over the world for children primarily between the ages of 9 and 13 years
- Company sites provide volunteer support and sponsorship of local nonprofit, non-governmental and educational organizations focused on science education
- High School and university internships are offered at some Keysight locales to provide students direct engagement in technology career paths
- Multiple university relations and education programs focus on opportunities for advanced next-generation technology students, including PathWave Design Software University
- We also utilize targeted partnerships to provide STEM education materials to a broader age and location range than the above efforts, including communities with traditionally limited science education support