Design, Test, and Deliver Your Next Breakthrough with our Most Advanced Signal Analysis Platform
The ultimate performance of our UXA signal analyzers lets you characterize today’s most challenging signals — fast-hopping, wideband, transient — in 5G, 802.11ax/ay, satellite, radar, electronic warfare, and more. You will be able to fully understand the purity of your design with industry-leading phase noise and wide spurious-free dynamic range.
- See the real performance of your design with wider (up to 1 GHz), deeper views of your most challenging signals
- Measure the spectral purity of your design with industry-leading phase noise and 78 dBc spurious-free dynamic range across 510 MHz bandwidth
- Extend RF input frequency up to 110 GHz with Keysight smart mixers and up to terahertz frequencies with third- party solutions
- Capture intermittent signals with gap-free, real-time spectrum analysis
- Capture lower-level spurious signals with an improved DANL low noise path
- See more and take your design farther with the 14.1-inch screen
Record and Replay Your Signals
You can use the UXA with an X-COM recorder and PathWave 89600 Vector Signal Analysis (VSA software) to create an intuitive test platform. This platform captures and analyzes minutes, hours, or days of real-world signal behavior for radar and electronic warfare systems, so you don't miss a single detail. VSA software enables you to sort through and analyze this massive quantity of data to find the critical events that require your attention.
X-Series Measurement Applications — Simplify Measurements and Deliver Repeatable Results
Understand the performance of your cellular, wireless, and aerospace/defense devices and designs with downloadable PathWave X-Series measurement applications.
- Gain more insight into device performance from parametric measurements to the latest standards-compliant wireless measurements
- Accelerate design with integrated applications that put consistent measurements at your fingertips across design, validation, and production
- Leverage built-in measurement expertise to quickly understand signals and device performance
- Share applications across multiple instruments with available transportable licenses
4 Hints for Better Millimeter-wave Analysis
Millimeter-wave frequency applications above 50 GHz, once considered to be futuristic, are now used in many areas. Wireless HD, 802.11ad wireless networking, 5G cellular, and automotive radar are high-profile examples of a significant trend, made possible by remarkable advances in semiconductor technology.
Testing at millimeter-wave frequencies requires additional care and attention. Many things that can be ignored at lower frequencies begin to matter. Learn four essential considerations you need to know before making millimeter-wave measurements.
Interested in a N9040B?
4 Hints for Better Millimeter-wave Signal Analysis
Overcoming mmWave Challenges with Calibration
Application Notes 2021.04.12
Ensuring Greater Confidence in Signal Analysis at 110 GHz and Beyond
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Overcoming LTE Advanced RF Test Challenges