See the Real Performance of Your Design
The ultimate performance of our UXA signal analyzers lets you characterize today’s most challenging signals — fast-hopping, wideband, transient — in 5G, 802.11ax/ay, satellite, radar, electronic warfare, and more. You will be able to fully understand the purity of your design with industry-leading phase noise and wide spurious-free dynamic range.
- Get wider (up to 1 GHz), deeper views of your most challenging signals
- Measure the spectral purity of your design with industry-leading phase noise and 78 dBc spurious-free dynamic range across 510 MHz bandwidth
- Extend RF input frequency up to 110 GHz with Keysight smart mixers and up to terahertz frequencies with third- party solutions
- Capture intermittent signals with gap-free, real-time spectrum analysis
- Capture lower-level spurious signals with an improved DANL low noise path
- See more and take your design farther with the 14.1-inch screen
Record and Replay Your Signals
You can use the UXA with an X-COM recorder and PathWave 89600 Vector Signal Analysis (VSA software) to create an intuitive test platform. This platform captures and analyzes minutes, hours, or days of real-world signal behavior for radar and electronic warfare systems, so you don't miss a single detail. VSA software enables you to sort through and analyze this massive quantity of data to find the critical events that require your attention.
X-Series Measurement Applications — Simplify Measurements and Deliver Repeatable Results
Understand the performance of your cellular, wireless, and aerospace/defense devices and designs with downloadable PathWave X-Series measurement applications.
- Gain more insight into device performance from parametric measurements to the latest standards-compliant wireless measurements
- Accelerate design with integrated applications that put consistent measurements at your fingertips across design, validation, and production
- Leverage built-in measurement expertise to quickly understand signals and device performance
- Share applications across multiple instruments with available transportable licenses
4 Hints for Better Millimeter-wave Analysis
Millimeter-wave frequency applications above 50 GHz, once considered to be futuristic, are now used in many areas. Wireless HD, 802.11ad wireless networking, 5G cellular, and automotive radar are high-profile examples of a significant trend, made possible by remarkable advances in semiconductor technology.
Testing at millimeter-wave frequencies requires additional care and attention. Many things that can be ignored at lower frequencies begin to matter. Learn four essential considerations you need to know before making millimeter-wave measurements.
Interested in a N9040B?
Extend the Capabilities
White Papers 2018.05.15
4 Hints for Better Millimeter-wave Signal Analysis
White Papers 2018.05.16
Millimeter-wave (mmWave) Calibration Challenges
Application Notes 2021.04.12
Ensuring Greater Confidence in Signal Analysis at 110 GHz and Beyond
Application Notes 2019.01.15
RF Streaming for Aerospace & Defense Applications