- Frequency Extenders and Frequency Extension Modules
- Millimeter-Wave Signal Analyzer Frequency Extension Module, 75 to 110 GHz
- Frequency range 75 to 110 GHz
- WR10 input port flange
- Low conversion loss 11 dB
- Driven directly from a PXA, MXA or EXA signal analyzer with Option EXM
- Direct frequency amplitude display on signal analyzer
- Easily reconfigurable as a block down-converter with up to 20 GHz bandwidth
- 9V DC power supply included
The N9029AV10 millimeter-wave signal analyzer frequency extension module is one of the mixer/amplifier/multiplier chain series (WRxx SAX Series) from VDI Inc. that has been designed to work directly with the N9030A PXA, N9020A MXA or N9010A EXA X-Series signal analyzers. The module provides high sensitivity millimeter measurements for the WR10 waveguide band covering 75 to 110 GHz. The N9029AV10 extends the high performance attributes of the X-Series signal analyzer into millimeter frequencies.
For more millimeter test equipment solutions, please contact Virginia Diodes, Inc. (VDI)
For more information about millimeter wave frequency extender, please visit Millimeter-Wave Frequency Extension Modules.