- Frequency Extenders and Frequency Extension Modules
- Millimeter-Wave Signal Analyzer Frequency Extension Module, 140 to 220 GHz
- Frequency range 140 to 220 GHz
- WR5.1 input port flange
- Low conversion loss 12 dB
- Driven directly from a PXA, MXA or EXA signal analyzer with Option EXM
- Direct frequency amplitude display on signal analyzer
- Easily reconfigurable as a block down-converter with up to 20 GHz bandwidth
- 9V DC power supply included
The N9029AV05 millimeter-wave signal analyzer frequency extension module is one of the mixer/amplifier/multiplier chain series (WRxx SAX Series) from VDI Inc. that has been designed to work directly with the N9030A/B PXA, N9020A/B MXA, N9010A/B EXA, N9040B/41B UXA, or N9038A MXE X-Series signal analyzers. The module provides high sensitivity millimeter measurements for the WR5.1 waveguide band covering 140 to 220 GHz. The N9029AV05 extends the high performance attributes of the X-Series signal analyzer into millimeter frequencies.
For more millimeter test equipment solutions, please contact Virginia Diodes, Inc. (VDI)
For more information about millimeter wave frequency extender, please visit Millimeter-Wave Frequency Extension Modules.