- Platform and size: PC-PCI, 98 x 312 mm
- Number of Axes per Board: 3
- Three External Sample inputs (one per axis)
- Resolution Extension: x1024
Operation with Plane Mirror Optics
- Resolution: 0.15 nm
- Maximum Velocity (also limited by laser head): 2800 mm/sec
- Position Data Update Rate: 20 MHz
- External Asynchronous Sample Uncertainty: ± 50 ns
- Simple programming API (Windows)
The N1230A PCI Three-Axis Laser Monitor Board is a register-based PCI bus board that implements three axes of laser interferometer measurement for position monitoring. There are three external individual axis sample inputs.
Several threshold compare registers with interrupt capability can be used for travel limit and in-window or out-of-window detection functions.
The user can programmably access the externally sampled position and velocity data, as well as the software sampled position and velocity data, over the PCI bus at rates up to 5 kHz (3 axes of position and velocity) or 10 kHz (position or velocity only).