- Real, apparent, and reactive power, power factor, and phase angle
- Crest factor
- Current harmonics, up to 40 harmonics measured
- Inrush current
Switching Device Analysis
- Switching loss and slew rate
- RDS(ON) and VCE(SAT)
- Modulation analysis (monitor the control pulse signal)
- Safe Operating Area (SOA) with mask limits
- Output ripple
- Turn on/off time
- Transient response
Frequency Response Analysis
- Power Supply Rejection Ratio (PSRR)
- Control loop response
- General purpose Bode plots
Power supply analysis is easy with Keysight’s Infiniium MXR-Series oscilloscopes with the optional D9010PWRA software. The broad range of automated power supply characterization measurements including critical frequency response measurements such as power supply rejection ratio (PSRR) and control loop response (Bode plots). The Infiniium MXR-Series oscilloscopes also support multi-channel waveform mask testing for detailed analysis of supply system turn-on/turn-off testing of up to 8 power supply lines.
This software is only compatible with the Infiniium MXR-Series.
Get a 30-day trial license for D9010PWRA.
The D9010PWRA power supply test software comes pre-installed on Keysight Infiniium oscilloscopes, so there are no files to download and install.
Interested in a D9010PWRA?
Featured Resources for D9010PWRA Power Supply Test Software for Infiniium Oscilloscopes
Data Sheets 2021.01.31
Power Supply Test Software for Infiniium MXR-Series Oscilloscopes