O que você está procurando?
The Simplicity Of A Curve Tracer Combined With The Power Of A Device Analyzer
Keysight's B1505A power device analyzer delivers a single-box solution that characterizes high power devices from sub-pico amps up to 10 kV / 1500 A. The B1505A offers traditional curve tracer knob sweep control with a modern GUI. Configure this modular system to fit your most challenging measurement needs with a 10-slot power device analyzer and a variety of plug-in modules.
In addition to these impressive measurement capabilities, the intuitive EasyEXPERT software environment makes data analysis a snap. You can also easily export data into your PC-based work environment and use this data to generate presentations and reports.
The B1505A supports two standardized test fixture solutions, the N1259A and the N1265A, that are differentiated by their voltage and current ranges. Both solutions are compatible with a variety of different socket types. The B1505A also supports on-wafer testing of power devices, thereby eliminating the need to package the devices first. This capability dramatically improves the turn-around-time (TAT) when testing devices in the lab.
- Analyze data without an external PC using the intuitive 15-inch touch screen interface
- Enjoy an all-in-one device characterization analyzer supporting IV, CV, pulse/dynamic IV, and more
- Capture ultra-fast transient phenomena not possible with other conventional test instruments
- Switch between CV and IV measurements without re-cabling
- Improve measurement efficiency across a wide range of operating conditions
- Detect multi-frequency AC capacitance measurements from a range of 1 kHz to 5 MHz
- Save set-up information and measurement results automatically
- Streamline data management and analysis with Windows®-based EasyEXPERT group+ software
Device Characterization In 3 Steps
Use the included EasyEXPERT group+ characterization software on the B1500A power device analyzer or on your PC. EasyEXPERT group+ includes over 300 ready-to-use application tests, which allow you to take a measurement in three easy steps:
Step 1: Select a measurement from one of the built-in libraries
Step 2: Modify measurement parameters and save customizations in your favorites
Step 3: Press the measure button and the results display graphically
1500 A / 10 kV
Max SMU Channels
Active guard triaxial
Min Measure Resolution
10 fA/0.5 µV
GPIB, USB, LAN, VGA
Want to see more specifications?
Extend The Capabilities
Featured Power Device Analyzer / Curve Tracer Resources
Data Sheets 2023.03.28
B1505A Power Device Analyzer/Curve Tracer
Data Sheets 2023.03.27
B1505A Power Device Analyzer / Curve Tracer
Technical Overviews 2020.03.23
Challenges and Solutions for Power Testing in Automotive Applications
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Challenges and Solutions for Material Science/Engineering Testing Applications
Technical Overviews 2019.08.14
Challenges and Solutions for Power Electronics Testing Applications
Application Notes 2022.10.27
SiC MOSFET Vth Measurement for JEP183
Veja todos os recursos