- The U1911A permanent software licenses are to be integrated into the GS-8800 LTE standard system to support design verification system for FDD-LTE tests
- U1911A support FDD-LTE transmitter (Section 6) and receiver (Section 7) test cases as per 3GPP TS 36.521-1 RF specifications. More options will be made available when new section in 3GPP TS 36.521-1 RF specifications being introduced
- Additional options are also introduced in U1911A to support supplementary test cases as per service provider requirements
- U1911A allow stress test and automate real-world "user experience" test and increase confidence of passing rate when design undergoing development stage
- Provide automated, fast and stable and measurement thus reduce the time it takes to verify UE or LTE wireless chipset designs, allowing more testing in a development cycle and to speed up product time to market
The GS-8800 series (PXT) Wireless Communication Design Verification (DV) and Conformance Test (CT) System is part of Keysight’s GS-8800 family of design verification and conformance tool for FDD-LTE UE developers, chipset manufacturer, test house and mobile network operator. U1911A options enable you to test FDD-LTE devices as per 3GPP TS 36.521-1 RF specifications, covering test cases for section 6 (Transmitter tests), section 7 (Receiver tests) and future test section. They come with multiple options to choose for purchase depending on the technical requirements needs.
Besides the 3GPP TS 36.521-1 RF specifications, U1911A supports supplementary test cases as per service provider requirements through the supplementary options.
Because of the software licenses are permanent, you continuously get software improve with new test cases (if available), new features and specifications updated to match later version of 3GPP TS 36.521-1 as long as your Software and Technical Support Contract (U1909AS) are active. See U1905A and U1901A GS-8800 Series Software & Technical Support Contracts for more detail.
|1FP||TS 36.521-1 DVT FDD SECTION 6 TX SOFTWARE - FIXED AND PERPETUAL|
|2FP||TS 36.521-1 DVT FDD SECTION 7 RX SOFTWARE - FIXED AND PERPETUAL|
|AT1||17439 LTE SUPPLEMENTARY TEST CASES – FIXED AND PERPETUAL|
Stay current! Get latest software version with Software and Technical Support Contract (STSC). The STSCs entitle you with auto notification on new software updates, which include new test cases (for purchased licenses), feature enhancements, and access to product experts for technical support. This enables you to keep pace with fast-moving developments in LTE, maximize the potential of your powerful R&D tools, and protect your investment throughout the product lifetime.