Minimize Cost of Test while Maintaining Quality
The N9310A RF signal generator covers a frequency range from 9 kHz to 3 GHz. With its low price, reliable performance, and straight-forward functionality, it is well-suited for start-up research and development (R&D), service maintenance, manufacturing, and education.
- Get reliable RF signal generation at an affordable price
- Easily perform general purpose testing with a full sweep function
- Expand your test with extensive analog and optional IQ modulation
- Quickly navigate front panel and remote operation with an intuitive GUI in 11 languages and standard USB connectivity
- Confidently verify the design of today’s consumer electronic products
Eliminate Uncertainties From Your Test Results with a Reliable Signal Source
In the race to get to market faster, you need test results you can trust. Selecting the right, reliable instrument for the job can make a difference.
A Keysight test expert describes the fundamentals of signal generators in the white paper, below. It will help you make an informed choice when selecting your next source.
Interested in a N9310A?
Technical Overviews 2020.08.12
Selecting a Signal Generator
Data Sheets 2018.04.26
N9310A RF Signal Generator 9 kHz to 3.0 GHz
Application Notes 2018.04.02
A Flexible Test Solution for 2.4 GHz ZigBee Transmitters and Receivers
Configuration Guides 2018.04.26
N9310A RF Signal Generator
Application Notes 2017.11.30
A Cost-effective Way to Test Sub 1-GHz Wireless Modules
Application Notes 2017.12.04
Internet of Things (IoT) Equipment with ASK/FSK Modulation
Application Notes 2019.09.10
Flexible Digital Modulation Solution
The Essential Signal Generator Guide: Building a Solid Foundation in RF – Part 2
Receiver Test: Overcoming Five Fundamental Challenges