Flexible Phase Noise Test Set with Accurate Measurements
The Keysight E5505A phase noise measurement system is tailored to meet the extensive needs of engineers and to provide the most flexible and accurate measurements at the lowest possible cost. Its low internal noise floor and measurement flexibility let you measure a wide variety of devices with one phase noise test set.
- Flexible set of measurements and configurations, widest offset range, and the best reputation for the R&D workbench or production floor
- Supports quick and easy integration into existing ATE systems using standard instruments and SCPI programming.
- Wide offset range capability from 0.01 Hz to 100 MHz
- Easy configuration for various measurement techniques, including PLU reference source, residual and FM discriminator methods
- Absolute and residual phase noise, AM noise, and low-level spurious signals
- Modular architecture takes advantage of standalone instrumentation
Notice to EU customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
Interested in a E5505A?
Technical Overviews 2018.01.25
Phase Noise Measurement Solutions
Data Sheets 2019.02.04
E5500 Series Phase Noise Measurement Solutions
Configuration Guides 2017.11.30
E5500 Series Phase Noise Measurement Solutions 50 kHz up to 110 GHz – Configuration Guide
Application Notes 2018.03.08
Pulsed Carrier Phase Noise Measurements using Phase Detectors