Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
- 50 kHz to 26.5 GHz with expanded carrier frequencies to 110 GHz
- Quick and easy integration into your ATE system
- Fastest phase noise measurements available
- Ability to test a wide range of devices
- Measure AM noise directly
- Industry leading sensitivity
- Flexible configurations enhance sharing equipment with other measurements
The E5503A phase noise measurement solution minimizes ATE test times for one-port VOC's, DROs, crystal oscillators and synthesizers. The Keysight E5501B phase noise measurement solution has been designed to simplify phase noise measurements of one-port VCOs, DROs, crystal oscillators, and synthesizers and to maximize the capability for R&D benchtop applications. In addition, with a standard offset range capability from 0.01 Hz to 100 MHz, the Keysight E5501B provides the capability, flexibility and versatility to meet changing and demanding needs placed upon the R&D engineer. By building upon 30 years of Keysight Technologies low phase noise, RF design and measurement experience, the Keysight E5501B solution continues to provide excellent measurement integrity, repeatability and accuracy.
For more information about phase noise, please visit Phase Noise Measurement.