- Bundle solution for 5G NR/MIMO OTA Testing (out of band) up to 90 GHz including 5G measurement apps
- Includes: N9041B 90 GHz UXA signal analyzer with options 590, P50, H1G, EA3, CRW, UK6, N9054EM0E, N9085EM0E, 89601B, N90EMFP2B, N9041RT1B, 89601BHNC and U9361M RCal.
- Same performance as N9041B UXA
- The N9041BP bundles these products: N9041B 90 GHz UXA signal analyzer with options 590, P50, H1G, EA3, CRW, UK6, N9054EM0E, N9085EM0E, 89601B, N90EMFP2B, N9041RT1B, 89601BHNC and U9361M RCal.
Record and Replay Your Signals
You can use the UXA with an X-COM recorder and PathWave 89600 Vector Signal Analysis (VSA software) to create an intuitive test platform. This platform captures and analyzes minutes, hours, or days of real-world signal behavior for radar and electronic warfare systems, so you don't miss a single detail. VSA software enables you to sort through and analyze this massive quantity of data to find the critical events that require your attention.
X-Series Measurement Applications — Simplify Measurements and Deliver Repeatable Results
Understand the performance of your cellular, wireless, and aerospace/defense devices and designs with downloadable PathWave X-Series measurement applications.
- Gain more insight into device performance from parametric measurements to the latest standards-compliant wireless measurements
- Accelerate design with integrated applications that put consistent measurements at your fingertips across design, validation, and production
- Leverage built-in measurement expertise to quickly understand signals and device performance
- Share applications across multiple instruments with available transportable licenses
Interested in a N9041BP?
Featured Resources for N9041BP 5G NR/MIMO OTA Testing (out of band) up to 90 GHz
Data Sheets 2020.09.06
N9020B MXA X-Series Signal Analyzer, Multi-touch
Technical Specifications 2020.11.30
N9041B UXA Signal Analyzer Specifications Guide
Application Notes 2014.10.01
Characterizing EW Systems and Dynamic Environments using Signal Analyzers
Application Notes 2019.01.15
RF Streaming for Aerospace & Defense Applications
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Simplifying Wideband Pulsed Signal Characterization
Application Notes 2021.04.12
Ensuring Greater Confidence in Signal Analysis at 110 GHz and Beyond
Don’t sacrifice the benefits of millimeter-wave equipment by missing the basics
Reference Guides 2021.03.01
X-Series Signal Analyzers Security Features and Document of Volatility
User Manuals 2016.01.31
X-Series Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer Measurement Guide