A Winning Combination of Excellent Hardware and Powerful Software
The PNA Series of network analyzers offers industry-leading performance for testing amplifiers, mixers, and frequency converters quickly and accurately. Built-in pulse modulators and pulse generators provide pulsed S-parameter measurements. All models are available in two-port single-source and four-port dual-source versions.
- Solve your toughest measurement challenges with the highest-performing microwave network analyzer in the industry.
- Measure S-parameters with the smallest uncertainty and highest stability.
- Efficiently characterize active components with applications that simplify setups.
- Accelerate insight into component behavior using a multitouch display and intuitive user interface.
- Meet your budget and measurement requirements by customizing to just the right level of performance.
Easily Measure Frequency Converters
Mixers and frequency converters are the heart of wireless and satellite communications systems. A key measurement is the relative and absolute group delay for the frequency converter. However, this is difficult to measure if the local oscillator (LO) of the frequency converter is not accessible. You can get around this with frequency-tracking software that simulates locking the device-under-test LO to a reference signal. This software provides fast and simple measurements and requires no additional hardware.
900 Hz to 67 GHz
127 to 128 dB
0.003 dB RMS
2 or 4
Best 201 Point Sweep Time
5.5 to 6.3 ms
View Data Sheets to See all Specifications
Find the Model That's Right for You
Network analyzer software tools enable you to investigate, characterize, and troubleshoot your designs in a variety of measurement applications. Many of the advanced measurement applications developed for the PNA-X are also available on the PNA, making the PNA an industry leader in testing amplifiers, mixers, and frequency converters. Reduce your test time and gain confidence in your measurements with applications such as pulsed RF, gain compression, intermodulation distortion, and noise figure.
Application Notes 2014.08.02
Active-Device Characterization in Pulsed Operation
Application Notes 2017.12.01
Mixer Conversion-Loss and Group-Delay Measurement Techniques
Keysight Calibration. Get better results
5 Essential Hints to Improve Millimeter-wave Network Analysis