The J6818A LIM helps network professionals isolate and resolve network problems quickly.
Note that generation at the first software release is limited to through-mode repeater functionality. Other generation functionality will be available in a subsequent software release.
- Can be used with the J6800A Network Analyzer, J6801A Distributed Network Analyzer, and J6802B Distributed Network Analyzer MX platforms.
- Hot-swappable - the LIM can be removed safely while an application is running and another LIM inserted in its place; the current application terminates and the user can launch another suitable application for the new LIM without having to power down and restart the analyzer
- Operates at 25.6 Mb/s over twisted pair cable via RJ-45 connectors with applications in ADSL and 3G networks
- Has two receivers to provide bi-directional monitoring capability and two electrical outputs· Analysis at all layers of ATM traffic
- Auto-discovery of the VPI-VCIs of up to 4,096 ATM virtual channels
- Real-time simultaneous AAL-2 and AAL-5 reassembly on up to 4096 virtual channels (user controls which)
- Hardware filters for capture and analysis based on VPI-VCI (other hardware filtering is provided in the related internal data acquisition system of the analyzer platform)
- Delivery of frames and/or cells to the related internal data acquisition system in the analyzer for full rate capture and analysis
- Real-time line status and statistics
- ATM Policing, Traffic Contract Estimation and 1-point CDV on multiple virtual circuits simultaneously