Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
- 1-Slot, B-size, register based
- Signal switching from dc to 26.5 GHz
- Drive three internal 50Ω terminated switches
- Drive two additional external switches
- Select internal or use external energizing voltages
- Use equivalent switches of other manufacturers
The Keysight E1369A microwave Switch Driver is a B-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module. It provides room for you to install up to three 8762B/C, 8763B/C, 8764B/C (3-port, 4-port, and 5-port) series of microwave switches to match your application needs up to 25.6GHz. These switches must be ordered separately.
The E1369A can power and control a total of five switches, two of which must be mounted externally with ribbon cable and DIN connector. Additionally, you can select internal energizing voltages +5 and +12VDC, or supply your own external energizing voltage up to 42V if more power is needed.