Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
- Ability to characterize amplifiers and frequency converting devices
- Menu driven interface for ease of setup and use
- Marker readout of noise figure and gain anywhere on the sweep
- Improve measurement accuracy on narrow band devices with selectable measurements bandwidths
- Built-in repeatability calculator for determination of measurement time/repeatability tradeoffs due to jitter effects
- 1 year standard warranty
The 85719A offers one-point measurement capability for quick results, a repeatability calculator for determining measurement time/repeatability tradeoffs, noise figure/spectrum analyzer mode switching for stray signal detection, and selectable measurement bandwidths to directly measure narrowband devices, such as IF/receiver systems.