Keysight 5527B sensors monitor and compensate for a wide range of environmental conditions and changes that affect positioning and measurement information provided by Keysight 5527B laser interferometer positioning systems. Used with electronic compensation boards, these components improve both system accuracy and repeatability.
The Keysight 10717A Wavelength Tracker monitors changes in the air's index of refraction to optically compensate for wavelength-of-light (WOL) changes. The Keysight 10751A/B environmental sensors track air temperature and pressure. The Keysight 10757A/B/C sensors monitor the temperature of an object being measured or of the workpiece itself, and work with the measurement electronics to automatically compensate for thermal expansion errors.
- Available for use in the Keysight 5527B laser interferometer systems
- Automatically compensates for environmental changes
- Increases accuracy and repeatability of systems
- Extends application of laser interferometer positioning systems
- High reliability backed by three-year warranty
- Pressure: 760 mm +/-25 mm Hg
- Relative Humidity: 50% +/-10%