- Enable high-density, multi-rate native QSFP28 100/50/40/25/10GE testing
- Leverage affordable lower-density 4-port full-feature configuration with field-upgradable option to 8-ports
- Validate 100GE, 50GE, 40GE, 25GE, and 10GE over copper, multimode and single-mode fiber media as applicable
- Leverage excellent interoperability, functional, and performance test platform for the new 100GBASE-SR4, 100GBASE-CR4, 50GBASE-CR2, 50GBASE-SR2, 25GBASE-CR, 25GBASE-SR, with auto-negotiation, FEC, and link training
- Generate broad range of traffic and analysis with full L2/3 protocol emulation coverage
The Novus QSFP28 100GE load module family enables high-density, multi-rate switch/router testing. With Novus, Novus-M, and Novus-R providing full, mid-range, and reduced scale and performance, respectively, it is the ideal platform for interoperability and functional testing, as well as high-port-count performance testing across cloud, hyperscale data center, service provider, and enterprise networks. It supports 8-ports of native QSFP28 100GE with optional fanouts that support 16-ports of 50GE, 8-ports of 40GE, or 32-ports of 25GE or 10GE. We also offer an affordable lower-density 4-port full-feature configuration that users can upgrade to 8-ports as testing grows to take advantage of the full power, performance, and scale of this versatile load module.
As complex multi-rate test requirements for validating 100GE, 50GE, 40GE, 25GE, and 10GE on the same physical port have become mainstream, Novus native QSFP28 100GE interfaces with different fan-out speed mixes and point-to-point cable support provide a more efficient and flexible set of test use cases.