Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Imagine Your Counter Doing MORE…
“I never expected a frequency counter to do so much so fast!”
53200 Family of RF and Universal Frequency Counter/Timers
The Keysight 5335A counter offers high-resolution measurement power, standard GPIB interfacing, and many features for user convenience. Manual or automatic triggering allows you to set triggers, or have the 5335A set them for you. With the press of a button, perform a variety of measurements and display A and B channel trigger levels and gate time. Built-in statistical characterization and mathematical functions offer better understanding of measured parameters.
A variety of options increase the performance and functionality of the 5335A. A 1.3 GHz C channel extends the frequency range for navigations and communications applications. A high-stability oven oscillator can be added for higher accuracy in demanding environments, and an add-on DC digital voltmeter lets you perform DC voltage measurements.
- Selectable resolution and measurement time
- Full complement of measurements, math and statistics functions
- External arming increases measurement capability
- Full function ratio measurements
- 100 ps time interval average resolution, 2 ns single-shot resolution
- 200 MHz (Channel A) and 100 MHz (Channel B) input channels, Optional 1.3 GHz (Channel C)
- Proven reliability and excellent RFI protection
- For complete specification details, click on the Data Sheet link
For more information on current Keysight's frequency counter, please visit frequency counter products