Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Wireless Network Emulators
- Channel Emulators
- Nemo Wireless Network Solutions
- 5G OTA Chambers
- Radio Access + Core Network Test
- In-circuit Test Systems
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components
- Customized Product Solutions
- Parametric Test Solutions
- RF & Microwave Test Accessories
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Education Services
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment from Keysight
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Fast Moving Communications Industry
The whole world is connected, and the pace of communications innovation is accelerating as end users demand faster, more responsive, and more reliable connections.
Communication links are both wired and wireless, covering everything from ethernet, optical fiber, cellular wireless, and other wireless data communications like Wi-Fi.
Test increasingly needs to span several of these domains, measuring from a baseband cellular signal to a radiated over-the-air waveform. End-to-end measurements may originate from handheld user equipment and be evaluated at an internet data center. Keysight has the expertise to help solve the most complicated communications challenges.
Test and Validate your Cellular Innovations
Design system-level simulations for advanced R&D, test and validate designs, perform pre-conformance and conformance testing, build manufacturing test capacity, and optimize the performance of deployed networks with our comprehensive cellular solutions.
Keysight offers a full portfolio of 4G LTE, 4G LTE-Advanced, 4G LTE-Advanced Pro, and 5G New Radio cellular design and test solutions that span the entire product development lifecycle.
Master Wireless Standards
As end user needs change, so too do the wireless standards and technologies that help define the communication industry. Understanding these changes, and the design, test, and deployment complexities they create, are crucial to staying ahead of the curve and the competition.
Keysight’s solutions offer you the best chance of quick success. Let Keysight make your wireless communications vision a reality today.
Location service test solutions
The increase in location-based applications in mobile devices has led to the need to design and test GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems) and Assisted GPS receivers in mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. While this is a one-way technology, satellite-based location service is a technology that co-exists with and enhances many other communications.
Keysight’s solutions include end-to-end simulation modeling for GPS satellite navigation systems (including Galileo, GLONASS, and Beidou (Compass) systems), real-world multi-satellite GPS signal generation, and full over-the-air functional test of Secure User Plane for Location (SUPL) testing.
Support the Evolution of Land Mobile Radios
Two-way radios provide an essential function in connecting emergency responders and other mission-critical users. As radios continue the transition to newer digital technologies, manufacturers face complex test challenges due to wider bandwidths, higher frequencies, and various radio formats. We can help you test your radios more quickly at less cost to get your products to market faster. Our automation capabilities also help you implement a smart factory approach to testing your land mobile radios.