Keysight restores your instrument to like-new condition, every time.
Restore equipment to original functionality and specifications. Our trained technicians have access to factory diagnostic procedures, verification software, test fixtures, firmware upgrades, and service notes. Keysight goes beyond repair services to ensure you get the most of your test budget with additional cost-effective alternatives.
Why Take the Risk?
Third-party service providers usually do not have the intellectual property to adjust Keysight equipment and must send the instrument to Keysight as a repair. This adds extra cost and delay. Our technicians have access to factory experts, verification software, firmware upgrades, and more. Keysight uses automated fault diagnostics to adjust your instrument to ensure that it is performing to specification.
- Save up to 60% with repair agreements versus unplanned per-incident repairs
- Restore equipment to like-new condition with original functionality and specifications
- Receive full accredited calibrations with calibration certificates and test data after repair
Keep Older Systems Operating
Do you use test-systems with instruments that are no longer manufactured? You are not alone. Many aerospace defense and high-volume manufacturing companies use test systems with legacy instruments. Accuracy, repeatability, and reliability remain critical to testing devices. Keysight supports an extensive group of legacy instruments with custom repair and calibration services that go beyond standard agreements. Create a custom plan with Keysight until you are ready to make the transition to newer technology.
- Cost-effectively keep legacy instruments operating to warranted specifications
- Secure quality parts and our trained technicians with deep product experience
- Maintain business continuity until your business plan demands newer technology
Keep pace with emerging technology and maximize test asset value. Engage with Keysight experts to review your options. Affordably upgrade or migrate to new capabilities, extend the life of legacy test equipment, and seamlessly transition to the latest test technology. If you have underutilized equipment trade it in for credit. One Radio Frequency (RF) manufacturer discovered an under utilized network analyzer and used the $230,000 credit towards other Keysight solutions.
Be Prepared. Improve Uptime.
While your instrument is in for repair or servicing, seamlessly swap-in a loaner and keep your test systems running. Whether your test equipment failed or is out for regular maintenance, our loaner service lets you swap out an asset and quickly return your test system to operation.
- Avoid capital and operating expenses instead of renting or managing spare equipment
- Create a tailored plan to fit your lab or manufacturing environment
- Experience worry-free maintenance as Keysight manages calibration, repair, firmware upgrades, and storage
Improve time to market and reduce costly unplanned downtime and project delays. KeysightCare provides complete customer care, far beyond basic warranty, for hardware, software, and technical support.
- Faster and predictable response times
- Faster time to problem resolution
- Faster access to specialized experts and knowledge
- Proactive updates
Get more out of your test assets
Shift your perspective, enhance your processes, and transform test asset insights into an increased return on investment.