What are you looking for?
The S8815A WLAN RF and Data Performance Toolset enables chipset and device manufacturers as well as test labs to validate the interoperability and performance of new WLAN features and products under uncompromised and complex real-world 3D propagation channel conditions.
The key channel emulation capabilities for Wi-Fi 6E and Wi-Fi 7 testing:
- MIMO and MU-MIMO topologies 2x2, 4x4, 8x8, 16x16
- Superior EVM up to -50dB enables testing 802.11ax and 802.11be devices with modulation up to 4096QAM
- RF range 0.45 - 7.25GHz, signal BWs 160/320MHz up to 1600MHz aggregated signal BW
Test automation of the S8815A WLAN RF and Data Performance Toolset enables 24/7 end-to-end interoperability and data performance testing between real access points and real devices. It supports testing multiple access points and devices to mimic real-world RF mobility and interference impairment conditions.
The S8815A toolset is extendable to perform RF MIMO measurements of Wi-Fi access points and Wi-Fi devices with an embedded signal analyzer and signal generation capabilities using Keysight's PathWave VSA High Throughput WLAN Modulation Analysis and PathWave Signal Generation for WLAN 802.11 measurement software.
Channel Studio WLAN Modeling Tool
- Is a user-friendly application for generating standard 802.11n/ac/ax models
- Supports MU-MIMO and different antenna configurations
- Provides models based on High Throughput Task Group documents (IEEE 802.11-03/940 and IEEE 802.11-09/0308)
Channel Studio Geometric Channel Modeling Tool
Extend your S8815A toolset with the F9860000A Channel Studio Geometric Channel Modeling tool. The tool supports importing 3D antenna models and offers 3GPP-defined channel models to test V2X safety applications as well as on board Wi-Fi and cellular connection. It also supports device-to-device topologies.
Channel Studio is a state-of-the-art radio propagation channel modeling software. It supports user-defined 3D spatial scenarios and dynamic modeling of movement for 5G testing:
- 3GPP 38.901 CDL FR1 and FR2 models
- UMi, UMa, O2I, and I2O
Solution Briefs 2022.10.31
S8815A WLAN RF and Data Performance Toolset
Data Sheets 2023.03.20
F8800A PROPSIM F64 Radio Channel Emulator
Data Sheets 2023.03.20
F8820A PROPSIM FS16 Radio Channel Emulator
SJ001A WaveJudge Wireless Analyzer Toolset
PathWave Vector Signal Analysis (89600 VSA)
S8820A PROPSIM FS16 Channel Emulation Toolset