Leading the Way in DAQ Systems
Keysight has provided data acquisition systems (DAQ) and switching solutions for more than 25 years. Use Keysight DAQ systems for electrical, physical, mechanical, acoustic, and signal routing applications up to 50GHz. Gain confidence in your measurement results with Keysight DAQ systems.
- Get the best value with high-quality switching and measurements in compact, cost-effective solutions
- Use with industry standards with modular LXI and VXI solutions
- Enjoy the included Benchvue software to collect, analyze and present your data in real-time
Find the Data Acquisition System That's Right For You
Reliable and repeatable switching is critical for your measurement accuracy. Keysight DAQ systems also offer versatility with your choice of USB modular, benchtop, or LXI instruments.
Control, automate, and simplify with BenchVue
Keysight BenchVue software eliminates many of the issues around testing. By making it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences, you can quickly move past the test development phase and access results faster than ever before with just a few clicks.
- Configure the most commonly used controls and measurements from instruments
- Easily log and export data and screen images in just a few clicks for faster analysis
- Create automated test sequences fast with minimal instrument knowledge
Extend Your Capabilities With The Right Tools
Technology is constantly changing. So too are the requirements engineers face. Get more functionality out of your existing hardware today by complementing it with the right accessories to improve productivity and the right Keysight PathWave design and test automation software to accelerate your product development.
4 Things to Consider When Using a DAQ as a Data Logger
Making Dynamic Data Acquisition Measurements Using a DAQ
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Bench and System Switching
Application Notes 2014.08.02
Benefits of Updating Switching System to Switch / Measure Unit
Application Notes 2014.08.01
Comparing the PXI and 34980A Switch Measurement Applications