Why Choose a Keysight Digital Multimeter?
Keysight's digital multimeter (DMM) family offers exceptional performance and reliability from 3.5 to 8.5 digits resolution with speeds up to 100,000 readings/sec, and available in handheld or bench applications. With a Keysight DMM you can:
- Increase productivity by providing insights beyond numbers, with trend charts and histograms on a graphical display
- Deliver the highest performing products your customers can rely on with unrivaled DCV accuracy up to 4 ppm
- Automate and document test results without programming with BenchVue or the Handheld Meter Logger software
PathWave BenchVue Digital Multimeter Software
Remotely control your digital multimeters to quickly understand your measurements to optimize testing.
- Connect, control, display measurements, charts, tables, or histograms to correlate trends you might otherwise miss.
- Control multiple digital multimeters through the cloud.
- Visualize multiple types of instrument measurements simultaneously.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Find the DMM That's Right for You
Discover and compare the use cases and functionality of Keysight's digital multimeter family of products.
Choosing a Benchtop Digital Multimeter
Digital multimeters are a key tool for many engineering benches. Like many of us, you may find it challenging to choose the DMM that is right for you. It may mean the ability to measure the extra range, to gain better accuracy, or to measure the small transient signal that matters a lot. The right DMM gives you the extra edge to come out with a product that is better than your competitors.
Extend Your Capabilities With The Right Tools
Technology is constantly changing. So too are the requirements engineers face. Get more functionality out of your existing hardware today by complementing it with the right accessories to improve productivity and the right Keysight PathWave design and test automation software to accelerate your product development.
DMM Featured Resources
Digital Multimeter Products Catalog
Sensor Measurements Using a DMM
White Papers 2020.06.02
Eliminate Measurement Errors and Achieve the Greatest Accuracy Using a DMM
Application Notes 2019.11.17
Graphical Digital Multimeter
White Papers 2020.06.03
Remove Resistance, Current, and Frequency Measurement Errors in DMMs