- up to 70 GHz analog bandwidth
- built-in frequency and phase response calibration for clean output signals
- 6 effective number of bits (ENOB), DC to 50 GHz, Fs 100 GSa/s
- intrinsic jitter at < 75 fs
- continuous sample rate range at 100 to 128 GSa/s (four-channel), 200 to 256 GSa/s (two-channel)
Keysight’s M8199A arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) features four channels at 128 GSa/s or two channels at 256 GSa/s with up to 70 GHz nominal analog bandwidth.
This industry-leading AWG delivers twice the sample rate and 50 percent higher analog bandwidth than any solution on the market today.
As a high-performance arbitrary signal source, the M8199A enables the development of designs up to 140 Gbaud, including advanced components for terabit transmission systems.
Meet The new M8199A, Keysight's Fastest AWG
To create next-generation transmission technology, advanced research engineers require a new level of stimulus performance. Whether testing the discrete components of a coherent optical system or experimenting with terabit transmission, you need the highest speed, bandwidth, precision, and flexibility to meet the challenges of industry-leading applications. The unmatched capabilities of the M8199A enable you to take your designs to a new level.