U9076A 1xEV-DO Measurement Application for EXT
- Fast one-button, standard-based measurements with pass/fail tests
- Superior measurement speed for manufacturing with multiple measurements from a single acquisition using the EXT sequencer
- Compliance with 3GPP2 standard of physical layer specifications C.S0024 (Rel. 0, Rev. A, and Rev. B) including Subtype 0/1/2/3
- Reverse link: composite EVM and rho, CPE, CDE, I/Q chip errors, code domain, channel power, ACP, SEM
- Auto-detection for data channels QPSK, 8PSK, 16QAM, and 64QAM
- For reverse link, supports channel types including pilot, RRI, data, ACK, DRC, DSC, and auxiliary pilot
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable license
- SCPI remote user interface
The U9076A 1xEV-DO measurement application for the EXT wireless communications test set provides fast, standards-based one-button measurements and modulation analysis capability in line with 3GPP2 Technical Specifications Group cdma2000® (TSG-C) specifications. It provides capabilities to support modulation analysis on reverse link signals for current commercial 1xEV-DO Rel. 0 and Rev. A, and also supports Rev. B. The EXT's flexible test sequencer allows calibration and verification to be performed by high speed single acquisition and use multiple measurement techniques for faster analysis and breakthrough testing speed.
Interested in a U9076A?
Featured Resources for U9076A 1xEV-DO Measurement Application for EXT
User Manuals 2013.01.31
E6607A/B/C Wireless Communications Test Set U9076A 1xEV-DO User's and Programmer's Reference