- Fast one-button, standard-based measurements with pass/fail tests.
- Superior measurement speed for manufacturing with multiple measurements from a single acquisition using the EXT sequencer.
- Compliance with 3GPP2 standard of physical layer specifications C.S0024 (Rel. 0, Rev. A, and Rev. B) including Subtype 0/1/2/3.
- Reverse link: composite EVM and rho, CPE, CDE, I/Q chip errors, code domain, channel power, ACP, SEM.
- Auto-detection for data channels QPSK, 8PSK, 16QAM, and 64QAM.
- For reverse link, supports channel types including pilot, RRI, data, ACK, DRC, DSC, and auxiliary pilot.
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable license
- SCPI remote user interface
The U9076A 1xEV-DO measurement application for the EXT wireless communications test set provides fast, standards-based one-button measurements and modulation analysis capability in line with 3GPP2 Technical Specifications Group cdma2000® (TSG-C) specifications. It provides capabilities to support modulation analysis on reverse link signals for current commercial 1xEV-DO Rel. 0 and Rev. A, and also supports Rev. B. The EXT's flexible test sequencer allows calibration and verification to be performed by high-speed single acquisition and use multiple measurement techniques for faster analysis and breakthrough testing speed.
Interested in a U9076A?
Featured Resources for U9076A 1xEV-DO Measurement Application for EXT
User Manuals 2013.01.31
E6607A/B/C Wireless Communications Test Set U9076A 1xEV-DO User's and Programmer's Reference