- Maintains link integrity during IPS redeployments and upgrades
- Easy-to-use GUIs control all iBypass switches for more efficient management
- IFCCM: Compatible with our centralized iBypass switch management tool
- Exclusive customizable heartbeat helps quickly detect outages or failures
- NTP, SCP, and AAA support for time setup, file transfers and secure authentication
- Standalone architecture improves resiliency by isolating the bypass switch from other switches or network packet brokers
ibypass Copper 10/100/1000 Mbps 4th gen Bypass Switch
Problem: Combatting Inline Tool Risk.
Today’s organizations are facing a triad of network concerns: the increasing volume of multiprotocol traffic at higher data rates, mounting security threats, and a strict regulatory environment. Deploying inline tools to inspect and control network traffic can help block incoming threats, but inline tools also complicate network operations—the more tools you deploy, the more potential points of failure. And in the event an inline tool becomes unavailable, it can completely bring down the network link, significantly compromising network uptime and disrupting business continuity.
Solution: Increase Network Uptime With A Reliable Bypass Platform.
Get fail-safe inline protection for all network monitoring tools with Keysight’s iBypass Copper. You’ll improve overall network reliability, increase application availability, and add the convenience and cost savings of remote monitoring and control—all important requirements for any enterprise deployment.
With a best in class GUI deploying, configuring, and operating all the bypass is streamlined and efficient. Set the time using NTP, transfer files using SCP, and control access with AAA support. Configure SNMP traps, set up syncronous or asyncronous link fault detect, and manage fail open or fail close preferences with a few clicks.
For US government customers, the iBypass Copper is certified TAA compliant.
iBypass Copper switch has an easy to use GUI which makes set up and configuration easy and reduces configuration errors.
Data Sheets 2020.09.27
iBypass Copper 4th Generation 10/100/1000Mbps
Data Sheets 2020.10.11
iBypass Quick Reference