Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
Keysight values a diverse, inclusive and respectful work environment where all employees enjoy challenging assignments, development opportunities, competitive salaries, and a safe environment.
Keysight sustains a culture of innovation, ownership, passion, and respect. We adhere to tenets of the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, prioritize fair employment practices, and comply with all laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity. These values and practices allow us to maintain a best-in-class work environment. Related programs and initiatives include:
- Robust training and development programs
- Educational assistance for employees to further their education
- Adherence to local labor standards
- An employee stock purchase plan that provides an opportunity for employees to build company equity
- Workplace accessibility and accommodations
- Emergency planning and preparation programs
- Employee well-being
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Supportive culture of philanthropy and volunteerism that includes company match of charitable donations and four hours paid time off per month for employee volunteerism
- Support for multiple employee networks and communities
- Paid Paternal Leave (U.S.)
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We believe technology innovation can create a better future for all when we are open to all human experiences, respect each voice, and create opportunities for every individual to contribute at their highest ability.
At Keysight, we see Diversity, Equity and Inclusion not only as a competitive advantage but as a moral obligation. which is why we’ve made it an integral part of the Keysight Leadership Model, our framework for how we run the company.
Related Key Impact Goals
DIVERSITY KEY IMPACT GOALS
Keysight's key impact goals measure progress toward our CSR vision. In the people space, we are targeting workforce diversity, with forward-looking goals focused on women and underrepresented minority representation. We will drive toward these goals through various program efforts, global talent acquisition and internship program.
FISCAL YEAR 2022 RESULTS
global new hires were women
U.S. new hires were underrepresented minorities
(suprassed underrepresented minorities goal)