A Broad Range of PCIe Developer Tools in One Instrument
The Keysight U4305B offers a broad range of PCI Express (PCIe) test tools for validation of Gen1, Gen2, and Gen3 operation for all lane widths up to x16. This PCIe & LTSSM exerciser features a variety of tools to address your requirements, including new technologies like NVMe and L1 substate operation.
- Standard PCIe half-size card form factor to fit into most platforms
- LTSSM test cases come with detailed reporting to define the source of the found failures
- Built-in API interface stores previously developed test cases
- Non-volatile memory express (NVMe) emulator creates operational scripts to simulate a host root complex
- Easy-to-use test architecture, single click to run all tests
- Test bench for automated test scripting and reporting
One Card, Multiple PCIe Test Applications
The Keysight U4305B exerciser can be configured to provide sub-protocol layer test and debug for legacy and next-generation PCIe devices.
- PCIe Exerciser: Emulate PCIe device or root complex with tools to test and verify operations
- Protocol Test Card: Test to the protocol standard of the PCI-SIG with our automated test package for both PCIe 2.0 and 3.0 tests
- LTSSM Tests: Perform link negotiations testing and thoroughly test a DUT’s LTSSM functions
- RAS Fault & Error Testing: Ensure system performance, resiliency, and reliability when faults occur with Intel® RAS validation framework
Interested in a U4305B?
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
U4305B Protocol Exerciser for PCI Express® 3.0
PCI Express® Design and Test from Electrical to Protocol