A Broad Range of PCIe Developer Tools in One Instrument
The Keysight U4305B offers a broad range of PCI Express (PCIe) test tools for validation of Gen1, Gen2, and Gen3 operation for all lane widths up to x16. This PCIe test card features a variety of tools to address your requirements, including new technologies such as NVMe and L1 substate operation.
- Standard PCIe half-size card form factor to fit into most platforms
- Link Training and Status State Machine (LTSSM) test cases come with detailed reporting to define the source of the found failures
- Built-in API interface stores previously developed test cases
- Non-volatile memory express (NVMe) emulator creates operational scripts to simulate a host root complex
- Easy-to-use test architecture, single click to run all tests
- Test bench for automated test scripting and reporting
One PCIE test Card, Multiple Applications
The Keysight U4305B and LTSSM exerciser can be configured to provide sub-protocol layer test and debug for legacy and next-generation PCIe devices.
- PCIe exerciser - emulate a PCIe device or root complex with tools to test and verify operations
- Protocol test card - test to the protocol standard of the PCI-SIG with our automated test package for both PCIe 2.0 and 3.0 tests
- LTSSM tests - perform link negotiations testing and thoroughly test a DUT’s LTSSM functions
- RAS fault and error testing - ensure system performance, resiliency, and reliability when faults occur with the Intel® RAS validation framework
Interested in a U4305B?
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
U4305B Protocol Exerciser for PCI Express® 3.0
PCI Express® Design and Test from Electrical to Protocol