Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
MP4302A Modular Power System 6kW Mainframe, 400/480 VAC
6kW Mainframe, 400/480 VAC
Please exit this procurement session to buy.
To buy, contact your procurement team.
The MP4300 Series is a family of 1kW Solar Array Simulators (SAS) modular systems in a 2U footprint. The 6kW mainframes can accommodate up to 6 slots of SAS modules achieving excellent power and channel density. Additionally, the SAS series provides a way to simulate solar panels in a spacecraft while offering the highest density, efficient and reliable operation, minimizing rack space to provide the best total cost of ownership.
- Up to 160V, up to ± 10 A, 1 kW
- Solar array simulation
- Operate in two-quadrant mode as SAS and regenerative electronic load
- Fast I-V curve change and fast recovery time
- Autoranging output for greater flexibility (With MP4361A module only)
- LAN/LXI, USB, and optional GPIB interfaces
- Small 2U high size
- Touchscreen UI