Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Superior Solution for V2X Applications
The WaveBee Carkit is a universal retrofit solution for the development and testing of V2X-based applications. To operate, it should be paired with the WaveBee Plus.
With an open framework for the visualization of V2X use cases, the WaveBee Carkit enhances the WaveBee On Board Unit. It offers a variety of ready-to-use cases for performing test drives, such as for the GLOSA, IVS, RWW, TJAW, or EEBL functions. The sophisticated plug-and-play concept allows installation in the vehicle within a few minutes.
Key WaveBee Carkit details at a glance:
- Make tangible V2X use cases
- Verify V2X functions
- Templatized prototyping
- Universal and reversible installation
- Modular, future-proof plug-in concept
- 12-month warranty
Top WaveBee Carkit features and benefits:
- User-defined V2X events triggered manually or with defined geo positions
- Message coding and sending without programming or V2X knowledge
- Customizable templates for visual design, and individual acoustic outputs and text-to-speech for multimodal UI designs