Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
W7014E PathWave IC-CAP WaferPro Add-on
PathWave IC-CAP WaferPro, an extensive test executive for automated wafer-level measurements of semiconductor devices and circuits
Please exit this procurement session to buy.
To buy, contact your procurement team.
The W7014E PathWave IC-CAP WaferPro Add-on is a turnkey solution for automated wafer-level measurement. It easily controls various test station configurations, including automated probers, probe cards, switch matrices, and multiple instruments.
The W7014E PathWave IC-CAP WaferPro Add-on includes:
- Over 50 turnkey measurement drivers fully optimized for speed
- Support for most industry-standard probers from Form Factor, MPI, Accretech, TEL, and others
- Integrated Wafer Map support
- Extensive library of measurement algorithms
- Python/PEL Programming Environment to create custom measurement, post-process algorithms, and pass/fail conditions
PathWave IC-CAP WaferPro Add-on is a turnkey automated measurement application for device modeling engineers who do DC/CV and RF measurements. Fully integrated into the IC-CAP platform, WaferPro was designed in partnership with major semiconductor companies. WaferPro leverages IC-CAP's extensive measurement and programming environment to define a library of efficient measurement routines (built-in and user-defined), such as adaptive measurement algorithms, which can significantly reduce the overall measurement time and add efficiency. It is simple enough that one can have it running in one day, yet customizable and flexible enough to be adapted and optimized for a wide variety of test and measurement environments.