Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
SL1065B Scienlab Measurement And Control Module
Precise results, even with challenging measurements tasks
Please exit this procurement session to buy.
To buy, contact your procurement team.
The Scienlab Measurement & Control Module SL1065B – Analog Input is a rack-mount measuring and control module for measuring voltages and currents (e.g. single cell voltages in battery modules or packs). It features fully galvanically isolated measurement inputs and records all measured values synchronously and with common time stamps by Precision Time Protocol (PTP).
Meet The SL106XX Measurement And Control Module Series
The Scienlab SL106XX Series covers a wide range of test, measurement, and control tasks. If required, you can combine your measurement task and scope.
They are ideal for carrying out challenging measurement tasks, even under difficult environmental conditions; for example, a climate chamber. The modules offer top quality, robustness, and easy and intuitive operation.
- Precise, reproducible, and time-synchronous measurement data recording
- Fully electrically isolated measurement channels up to 1,000 V insulated between each channel
- Connection via open Ethernet interface; automatic detection of Scienlab Energy Storage Discover (ESD) software
- Easy to use in challenging test environment (-40 °C to 80 °C, IP20)
- Individual combination of different measurement module types