Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
- Max. Power: 1000 W
- Max. Voltage: 160 V
- Max Current: 10 A
- Source and sinking capabilities
Programming Accuracy at 23°C ±5°C
- Voltage (Fixed Mode): 0.05% + 25 mV
- Current (Fixed Mode): 0.1% + 7 mA
Output Voltage Ripple & Noise
- Voltage noise peak to peak: 500mV
- Voltage noise RMS: 50mV
Output current ripple & Noise (Simulator/Table mode)
- Current noise Peak to Peak: 48mA
- Current Noise RMS: 6mA
The Keysight MP4361A is a 1000 W solar array simulator DC power module that simulates the output characteristics of a solar array. The MP4361A is primarily a current source with very low output capacitance. It offers fast I-V curve changes allowing you to accurately simulate the output of different solar arrays under various environmental conditions (ex. temperature, age, eclipse, spin, etc.).
- Can be used as a load.
- ** Source and sinking capabilities
- ** Can be used as a load.
- *** mention on the load application and application.