The Keysight LIFUTIL, part number E2080A, is a program that runs on personal computers running the DOS operating system; it can read, write, and format LIF disks in PC floppy-disk drives. The program is interactive and menu-driven; it can be controlled from the keyboard or with a mouse. The main menu provides the following functions:
- LIF to DOS Copy Get files from LIF disk.
- DOS to LIF Copy Put DOS files on LIF disk.
- LIF Catalog Catalog files on LIF disk.
- LIF Purge File Remove files from LIF disk.
- Zero LIF Disk Wipe out LIF catalog (don't reformat disk).
- LIF Disk Status Give information on LIF disk.
- LIF Hex Dump Read raw sectors from LIF disk.
- LIF Initialize Format LIF disk (all common media and formats).
See the attached LIFUTIL Description link for more information.