Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Produtos Adicionais
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
O que você está procurando?
- Passes all network traffic – not reliant on SPAN ports
- LED shows power, speed, link and activity
- Link Fault Detect prevents undetected network link failures
- Aggregation tap – combine both directions of the monitored link into a single tool port
IxTap Standard break out full duplex tap
Keysight Copper Taps provide network isolation, dropping any traffic that is accidentally or maliciously transmitted back onto the monitor ports. The copper taps are isolated from the network because they have no IP address, eliminating exposure to external attacks.
IxTap Standard Break Out Full Duplex Tap – cost efficient, light wait, high density tap for standard operations. Remote management and smart tap features are available. Available for 10/100/1000M
Copper Tap Port Aggregator
Copper Tap Port Aggregator – works as full duplex or port aggregation mode for 10/100/1000M speeds
Copper taps comes with optional accessories for rack mount and power chassis.
Keysight's 10/100/1000 Copper Tap Port Aggregator provide ultra-efficient access to critical links. This pioneering technology enables any two devices to simultaneously monitor a full-duplex link — using only one NIC per device.
Typically, full-duplex monitoring with a network tap requires two NICs, one interface for each side of the tapped full-duplex connection (or a dual channel NIC). The Copper Tap Port Aggregator combines and regenerates these streams, sending all aggregated data out two separate passive monitoring ports.
Simple to Deploy
Our Tap Port Aggregator is a simple plug-and-play solution addressing the fact that many monitoring systems, including most software based solutions, only offer a single channel NIC, limiting full-duplex visibility.
While adding a second NIC can help maintain data integrity and visibility, there is a trade-off in flexibility and ease-of-use. An operating system and NICs that enable binding are often required to achieve the same functionality of the Tap Port Aggregator. In contrast, the Tap Port Aggregator requires no additional components or configuration on the monitoring devices.
Without an IP address, monitoring devices are isolated from the network, dramatically reducing their exposure to attacks. However, the monitoring device connected to the Tap still sees all full-duplex traffic as if it were inline, including Layer 1 and Layer 2 errors.
For extra uptime protection, our Taps offer redundant power connections. Should the primary power source fail, the Tap automatically switches to the backup power source.
Data Sheets 2021.01.12
IxTap Copper Tap
Data Sheets 2020.05.30
Ixia Copper Tap Port Aggregator TPA2-CU3
Data Sheets 2020.11.11
PWR16-05-03R Power Supply Chassis for 5VDC Copper Devices