O que você está procurando?
- AresONE 800GE-M enables L1–L3 advanced analysis and high scale packet processing is the most comprehensive test system available to test 10GE through 800GE Ethernet speeds in a single platform designed to test up to 51.4 Terabit capacity switching and routing platforms.
- Keysight's IxNetwork application provides broad protocol coverage to validate high-scale Layer 2/3 multi-protocol networking devices for protocol emulation performance and scalability over 10GE to 800GE speeds.
- Reduced and full performance models with port and performance upgrade options provide the ability to grow your system’s capabilities as requirements expand over time.
- AresONE 800GE-M offers models with both QSFP-DD800 and OSFP800 front panel ports with up to 25 watts power consumption per port.
- Qualify a broad range of fiber optic and active or passive copper interconnects.
- Auto-negotiation and Link Training support for all applicable copper interconnects.
- Improve your interoperability, link stability, and robustness testing with Keysight-developed MAC, PCS, and FEC intellectual property that facilitates critical testing of FEC symbol error correction distribution, stress your system with FEC error injection, and analyze receiver performance with PAM4 Rx Eye Histogram analysis.
- One platform for testing PAM4 and NRZ signaling, with 106, 53 and 26 Gb/s electrical lane signaling support with BERT at all speeds and all the required FEC’s.
- Sub-nanosecond latency measurement resolution ensures that every packet has a unique timestamp at line rate for higher latency accuracy.
Awards and Recognition
Keysight’s AresONE GE won an Interop Best of Show award for demonstrating leading-edge Layer 1-3 test capabilities by using 800GE over 106Gb/s electrical lanes to test network infrastructure, optical transceivers, and copper interconnects.
Data-intensive applications like AI, high resolution video streaming, IoT, 5G, edge, and cloud computing are fueling the need for secure and reliable 800GE network infrastructure. The AresONE 800GE helps you validate equipment interoperability and performance, enabling support of future technologies and scalability requirements.
Industry experts discuss the importance of network performance and interoperability testing in today’s complex multi-speed networks.
See how you can transition to ultra high-speed Ethernet and test your existing network infrastructure on the same platform.
Challenge: Characterize network device performance before deployment in a 800GE-capable production network
The need for more bandwidth is being driven by several major influences that are happening simultaneously. The response to the unrelenting demand for greater bandwidth must include a lower cost per gigabit of traffic, lower power consumption of network devices, and little or no increase in data center footprint. This is a tough challenge. Devices that support up to 106Gb/s electrical lane signaling, PAM4 encoding, and RS (544,514) Forward Error correction double the Ethernet gigabits per second by allowing 800Gb/s throughput in the same form factor and with the same power as required for 400Gb/s per second.
High-speed serial communications links, must transition from today’s top Ethernet speed of 53 Gb/s to the new 106 Gb/s. A 53Gb/s serializer/deserialize (SerDes) PHY can support 1x400GE, 2x200GE, 4x100GE, and 8x50GE speeds per port. A 106Gb/s SerDes reduces the number of electrical lanes. As a result, it doubles the Ethernet speed support on a per-port basis to: 2x400GE, 4x200GE and 8x100GE, and 1x800GE.
Native 800GE port speeds will bring better economies of scale, higher bandwidth for increased network traffic throughput without increasing footprint. All of this facilitates the development and deployment of high port count 800GE network equipment configurations. However, at such high rates, the high-speed serial paths must be carefully tuned and tested for the best signal integrity, lower BERs, and reliable long duration FEC Symbol Error Correction performance.
AresONE-M the only test solution that can test from 10GE to 800GE in a single platform!
Keysight's AresONE-M 800GE fixed chassis provides the most comprehensive test solution available today. Now, testing from 10GE ot 800GE over PAM4 and NRZ signaling with advance analysis for FEC symbol error correction performance has never been easier! 800GE line-rate testing for 106Gb/s electrical lane interfaces for early-adopter chip/ASIC companies, network equipment manufacturers, cloud service providers, hyperscale data center operators, and optical transceiver and fiber and copper cable manufacturers is now at your fingertips!
With comprehensive test coverage of a broad range of Layer 1–3 use cases and fanouts to lower speeds, AresONE-M 800GE is the right choice for early adopters of 800GE and for organizations validating their transition from 100GE and 400GE networks to 800GE!