O que você está procurando?
The S8826A MANET Channel Emulation Toolset enables users to evaluate the end-to-end performance of mobile ad-hoc networks (MANET) and mesh radio systems under real-world radio propagation conditions. As a standard and waveform agnostic test solution, it supports all proprietary systems.
Technological advancements, such as MIMO and beamforming, combined with the increased complexity in wireless military communication systems, have accelerated the need to test large mesh network topologies with dynamically changing radio channel and interference conditions. This is why Keysight’s S8826A MANET Channel Emulation Toolset supports:
- Mesh configurations of up to 64 radios in a single unit for testing large SISO and MIMO mesh network topologies.
- Full range of operating frequencies from HF up to 6 GHz.
- PROPSIM Channel Emulation Solution combines with Keysight’s E7770A Common Interface Unit to extend the frequency to 6-12GHz bands.
- Up to 1.2 GHz of instantaneous bandwidth to test ultra-wideband gigabit links.
- From 2 to 16 radios with PROPSIM FS16 and from 8 to 64 radios with PROPSIM F64.
- End-to-end performance and interoperability testing of mission critical tactical wireless communication systems.
- High-performing, network level channel emulation to easily replicate field-testing conditions in a repeatable way.
- The ability to test the functionality of critical communication networks using a hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) test bed with full control over the key parameters including Doppler shift, delay, and phase.
Extend your S8826A toolset with Keysight’s F9860000A Channel Studio. The industry-leading Channel Studio software enables you to create customer-specific channel models. Its dynamic modeling capabilities include dynamic mobile speed, multipath profile, range delay, and base station antenna correlation, including noise and inter-symbol interference caused by base station signals as well as distant propagation path reflections to the device.
Channel Studio provides advanced radio channel modeling for:
- Real-time testing and performance evaluation of devices, radio systems, and transceivers with a channel emulator platform
- Wireless link and system level simulation software
Solution Briefs 2020.12.16
PROPSIM MANET Channel Emulation Solution
Data Sheets 2023.03.20
F8800A PROPSIM F64 Radio Channel Emulator